Michael P. Rosenblatt, O.D.,
in Washington, D.C. and
Chevy Chase, MD
Experience that Matters
Following his graduation from Old Dominion University, Dr. Michael P. Rosenblatt earned his Doctor of Optometry from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry. After joining Washington Eye Doctors in 1990, he became a partner in 1994; today, he boasts decades of multifaceted eye care experience. Regarded as a contact lens specialist, Dr. Rosenblatt has helped thousands of patients improve their vision with eyewear tailored to their needs — and can often acquire and offer the latest lenses before anyone else!
As an acclaimed expert, Dr. Rosenblatt has shared his expertise on media outlets, participated in contact lens trials, and embraces cutting-edge solutions to provide his patients the best care. These include myopia management, advanced dry eye treatments, and of course, specialty contact lenses.
Get to Know Dr. Rosenblatt
A favorite part of Dr. Rosenblatt’s work is getting to know his patients, which he believes is essential to providing them the individualized care they deserve. Outside of work, he spends his free time with his wife and three kids who report that he’s an “excellent gardener” and “skilled at home improvements.” Some of his other interests include cooking, playing soccer, and the occasional game of golf.
Services & Specialty
Dr. Rosenblatt loves nothing more than using his extensive optometry skills to improve his patients’ sight. He specializes in:
- Contact Lens Exams & Fittings
- Specialty Contact Lenses & Fittings
- Dry Eye Treatment & Management
- Ocular Surface Disease Management
- Myopia Management
- Laser Refractive Surgery Co-Management
- Comprehensive Eye Exams
Membership & Achievements
- President (1996-1997), Member — Optometric Society of the District of Columbia
- Public Relations Committee — American Optometric Association
- Member — American Optometric Association
- Winner (1997) — Washington, D.C. Young Optometrist of the Year